Virginia Tobacco Indemnification
and Community Revitalization Commission
Will cover up to 12 credits for the 2022 Fall Semester
- Must maintain good academic standing and make satisfactory progress toward completion of a degree, diploma, or certificate in order to remain eligible. GPA of 2.0 is required for any previous college work and must be achieved and maintained to receive funding during each semester.
- Student must have completed an approved high school program or GED.
- The funds must be used for enrollment at P&HCC for academic credit programs.
- Student must have completed the FAFSA and used all other financial assistance prior to Tobacco funds. The Financial Aid Office will verify FAFSA completion prior to an award decision.
- Must be a Virginia resident within the Southside or Southwest region, as defined by the Tobacco Commission and not considered an out of state student for tuition purposes. Residential addresses will be verified in the applicant’s student records.
- Applicant must contact the Foundation office for additional funding EACH academic semester. Awarding of this scholarship is contingent upon AVAILABLE funding and is not guaranteed.
- This award cannot be used to cover textbook costs.
You MUST complete every field